Wild baseball-cross

jkrdevil

I love it. That's a really good design. The only possible problem I see in the stripes on the sleeves would be virtually invisible with the arms down.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Good work. I love anything with the dark green, but I am not sure about the greys. I like the shoulders and I know why you used that script but something is missing and I can't place what it is. Love the whites though :D .

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Ok, here is verision 2. First off I changed the scripts from raster logos to vector so they look nicer and it made it easier to edit. I made the sleeve stripes go all the way to the collar. On the road script, I added outlines and arced the the text to give it more of a baseball feel. I also added a green alternate, and I may add a second red alternate. This is a new link do you can compare if you want to. Remember click and drag.

Wild Cross version 2

Archived