Saathoff's Soccer Concepts - FC Dallas (MLS)

Saathoff

West Ham United Football Club

west_ham_united_home_kit.png

west_ham_united_away_kit.png

west_ham_united_third_kit.png

Taking a different spin on my concept series. Going across the pond to Upton Park in London at Boleyn Ground home of West Ham United FC. This will be the first of many future world club designs. I picked West Ham United first simply because that's the team I support.

Enjoy

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

• 2 months later...

fc_dallas_info.png

fc_dallas_kits.png

Above is the start/update of my Future of North American soccer series. I've been meaning for quite sometime to start this, and it's sort of going hand in hand with stuff Im working on for school and work. So this is a fun little side project to keep my creative juices flowing.

So I present FC Dallas. The year about range is 2016-17, adidas contract wasn't renewed, and MLS allowed teams to select their own kit providers. I decided on Nike for FC Dallas, as well adidas and a hooped kit don't go well together.

I changed the FC Dallas colors to a little bit darker blue and red. Kept their traditional hooped kit in the home version. As for the Away I went with thin slashes.

C&C is welcome, let me know which MLS team you'd like to see next.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Archived