Custom Oregon Photoshop Splash Screen

TornadoGTS

I'm no means an Oregon fan, but I thought it would be an interesting team and colors to do this with. And I was getting a little tired of seeing that same blue splash screen everytime i opened PS, so now here's what i see when i open/load Photoshop :D ............

(Click for full res)

th_DuckSplashPreview.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Thanks guys. Once I found out I could do it, I wasn't gonna let it go to waste. I love customizing things, especially when it comes to sports graphics.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 2 weeks later...

My first post here, I'm assuming you just found a template and then edited the way you wanted it? My only question is once I design the layout I want, do I save it as a PNG and where do I put the new file?

No I didnt have a template per se, I got the original/default splash screen png file drom the dll file and used the dimensions and all that to make mine. But yes, you save it as a PNG, interlaced at that, then got to import it into the dll file with a progeam like Resource Hacker.

My first post here, I'm assuming you just found a template and then edited the way you wanted it? My only question is once I design the layout I want, do I save it as a PNG and where do I put the new file?

No I didnt have a template per se, I got the original/default splash screen png file drom the dll file and used the dimensions and all that to make mine. But yes, you save it as a PNG, interlaced at that, then got to import it into the dll file with a progeam like Resource Hacker.

So I need a Hacker program to install it? I may send you a message on this one.

Archived