Gasa concepts - american football in australia

lancealot

I really like the idea for the Native American pattern in the pants stripes for South City. I think maybe it could be reworked to look a little less cluttered, but a great idea. For Eastside, I like the look. It looks that you have "XVII" in the sleeve...that's only 17. The rest are OK concepts. Nothing earth shattering. I think I'd like to see a little more done with the pants striping.

gYH2mW9.png

Adelaide eagles

Originally wore green and blue (was going to put a tribute to the old colours in the uniform but will in a update) Have worn silver helmet, purple jerseys and white pants for a long time (http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/484320_3291968059675_1302705241_n.jpg?dl=1) recently changed to broncos template in the jersey but left the helmet and pants the same (http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/553747_463251703727603_1500014762_n.jpg?dl=1) I decided to drop white down to a accent colour using purple and grey more predominantly. Changed the pants to grey and came up with a unique design meant to represent feathers/wings

7OrCB.png

Let me know what you think any c&c is appreciated

Ok so I have some updates

For the oilers I changed the pant stipe to something more unique and added a long horns fauxback (I couldn't find anything on their identity so I used the old oilers colors and created a simple identity)

Kv3QOh.jpg

For the chiefs I added a simplified version of the native pattern and made a throwback alt

QMeIR.jpg

For the Spartans I added a faux back alt eliminating all the stripes (except the helmet) and white from the set

TIielh.jpg

For the razorbacks I fixes the Roman numerals and changed the road to yellow and added a throwback to the original uniforms

Oo6lnh.jpg

For the eagles I added a a heratige patch on the collar and added a fauxback in the old colors (once again I couldn't find anything on the old identity)

IHfmDh.jpg

The idea for the throwbacks for all the teams was inspired by my brother (the guy who looks after the uniforms and merch for the eagles) saying they were going to have a throwback next season. The throwbacks would be worn 2 times in the season the middle of the season and the last round of the regular season.

C&C would be appreciated :)

• 1 year later...

Ok so I have some updates

For the oilers I changed the pant stipe to something more unique and added a long horns fauxback (I couldn't find anything on their identity so I used the old oilers colors and created a simple identity)

For the chiefs I added a simplified version of the native pattern and made a throwback alt

For the Spartans I added a faux back alt eliminating all the stripes (except the helmet) and white from the set

For the razorbacks I fixes the Roman numerals and changed the road to yellow and added a throwback to the original uniforms

Oo6lnh.jpg

For the eagles I added a a heratige patch on the collar and added a fauxback in the old colors (once again I couldn't find anything on the old identity)

IHfmDh.jpg

The idea for the throwbacks for all the teams was inspired by my brother (the guy who looks after the uniforms and merch for the eagles) saying they were going to have a throwback next season. The throwbacks would be worn 2 times in the season the middle of the season and the last round of the regular season.

C&C would be appreciated :)

Yeah I've been pushing for yellow pants for a while, might eventually come in I hope! Would probably still need white in there for heritage!

Also the throwback for the eagles would need to be blue! Originally they were the Lions I think (or something similar) and were blue, then changed to the Eagles. Due to an unfortunate mistake with a uniform order, they changed to the colour purple!

EDIT: Sorry didn't realise you'd mentioned that, didn't know green was there!

Archived