Dallas stars concept

lancealot

Some things right of the bat: I would get rid of the black outline around the star in the logo. I would also take "Dallas" off the logo when you put it on the sweaters. Also, as much as I love the old star template I doubt it will ever be made to fit on the new era of Edge jerseys.

I'm digging the new logo and I love the retro themed pants. I really get a Northstars vibe from this set. That being said, I feel the concept would be stronger with a more traditional striping pattern. Everything else about the concept screams old school while the striping is firmly entrenched in the 90's. It's still a major improvement from the what the team currently wears though. Solid work!

• 2 weeks later...

As a former 4 year season ticket holder to the stars, I say bring the yellow and green back. It would stand out. I'd be a fan of changing the logo altogether but I really love your idea of getting back to the old North Stars days. Morgo is correct, it's an improvement from what they currently have. Although it can't get much worse than their old alternate logo. Remember this. Yikes!!

73.gif

Archived