kodrinsky

NBA court database

why are there 2 rockets cowrts for this seeson

Because they replaced the team website on the court with ads.

Toyota Center (2015)

16950194106_3709c7a194_z.jpg

You didn't forget the color change of ZTE logos,it's great.

just a question about the court but why is there blue on a miami arena

Maybe the color of south beach?

@kodrinsky

The link of Houston Rockets on page 1 can be done now,my friend.

Good job.

@kodrinsky The link of Houston Rockets on page 1 can be done now,my friend. Good job.

I agree about Rockets link and fix the team name "Dan" Diego Clippers to San Diego Clippers in the 1st post of the page 1.

I need to ask, but I'm just wondering why they put the U thing under the basket in all NBA courts? Also, why did they get rid of the edge lines from the free throw line on most NBA courts? They look better though for some reason.

EDIT: I was just wondering after looking at these courts. They look really cool btw.

Edited by ENunn

I need to ask, but I'm just wondering why they put the U thing under the basket in all NBA courts? Also, why did they get rid of the edge lines from the free throw line on most NBA courts? They look better though for some reason.

EDIT: I was just wondering after looking at these courts. They look really cool btw.

The "u" area means defenders can not keep standing there to make offensive fouls.

Also I totally agree with your point about the edges of the college paint.Now the paint really looks ugly.

By the name of Wilt Chamberlain,I want'em back.

The "u" area means defenders can not keep standing there to make offensive fouls.

Also I totally agree with your point about the edges of the college paint.Now the paint really looks ugly.

Better definition of what kornz said: The "U" is a "border" for charging(offensive fouls). If the defender is standing outside the "U" the offensive player could be called for charging but if the defensive player is inside the "U" the offensive player is can't be called for charging.

They got rid of the "edge lines" because those were for college games but now 99.9% of college teams use their own court. The NBA didn't want to have unnecessary lines on their courts.

Better definition of what kornz said: The "U" is a "border" for charging(offensive fouls). If the defender is standing outside the "U" the offensive player could be called for charging but if the defensive player is inside the "U" the offensive player is can't be called for charging.

They got rid of the "edge lines" because those were for college games but now 99.9% of college teams use their own court. The NBA didn't want to have unnecessary lines on their courts.

Bingo.

NCAA is still using the smaller paints.