College Football Russell Project

ccfan95

• 1 month later...

Russell does fine (I know they have some junkers, though). I really like Ohio's uniforms and when Auburn wore Russell they looked great too. I really hope Georgia Tech scraps their current uni set for something that looks a bit more classic. I think these would look good.1_zpsddd7fdb4.png71_zpsa45cd9c3.png

Why is Kent State rocking a deep orange color? Is that just my monitor? Or are you turning them into Auburn / UVA / Syracuse?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Here is the updated version. I took into account the 1 looking like an I and I added the GT logo to the helmet. In this topic I am changing Russell teams to other outfitters such as Nike, Under Armour and Adidas. Let me know what you think. Thanks

gerogiatech2_zpsbef1fd76.png

I think the "Georgia Tech" and nameplate on the back need to be dark. Too hard to see in gold.
Packers-2.png

Here is the updated version. I took into account the 1 looking like an I and I added the GT logo to the helmet. In this topic I am changing Russell teams to other outfitters such as Nike, Under Armour and Adidas. Let me know what you think. Thanks

gerogiatech2_zpsbef1fd76.png

I think the "Georgia Tech" and nameplate on the back need to be dark. Too hard to see in gold.

This. I'd also consider making the shoulder honeycomb gold and the number dark, so it's more legible.

Archived