Ottawa Confederation FC (NASL concept)

nas1787

Hi everyone.

Just found this great community and have spent hours now going through some terrific concepts. I thought I would share my idea for Ottawa's new NASL team. My proposed name is Ottawa Confederation FC. The crest was thrown together rather quickly as I was more interested in the kit/colours concept. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

DH0PJ.jpg

Thanks guys.

There would be more white on the back (letters and number). Could also add some in on the top of the socks, sides of the shorts, or maybe a white collar. I'll play around and see how it looks.

And I love hoops too. By far my favourite jersey design. Thanks for the heads up on the Silverbacks, I didn't realize they wore hoops too. Probably too similar for the same league.

I threw the crest together really quickly, but I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on it. Just goes to show that simplicity is never a bad idea.

I love hoops. Like people have noted Atlanta Silverbacks use the hoop design, It wouldn't work. Well it would, but no reason to have the same identity as another club in the league. I like your crest. Great design.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Archived