NFL 2013 Part One: AFC Redesigned (Titans V 3.0, More action shots to come!)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on board with them all minus the Bills and the Steelers. The Steelers just don't look right with the numbers italicized and the Bills logo is kind of strange. But, other than that everything is pretty solid. Needless to say, if the Ravens switched to these jerseys next year I would actually buy one.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. So, Lancelot and I have started working on putting these concepts onto a realistic template. I spent the past two hours teaching myself photoshop on my 30 day trial, which means unless I want to switch to Gimp I'm giving myself 30 days to work with Lancelot to get these renderings done. Haha.

Anyways, here's a SNEAKY PREVIEW into the NFC!

Also, I'm going to begin throwing these concepts into a blog called NFL Imagined: 2013. I'll be linking that blog as soon as it starts running. But, that will be after the NFC has been posted on these forums.

I labored through this. Don't have the kinks all worked out yet, but getting the hang of it.

309456_4339995814334_94715576_n.jpg

I like the Falcons in black jerseys but the red helmets need to come back that reminds me too much of the dirty bird and the 2 legit to quit days.

• 2 months later...

Archived