AstroBull's Idea

TBGKon

Wasnt sure if this should go here or in requests so I'll put it here since it involves sports logos

I have an idea: the Global Association of American Football

It consists of 3 International Conferences of 8 teams each and 1 North American Conference with 4 6-team divisions. My idea is to post 6-8 of the cities at a time and have you guys create a helmet logo and workmark for the team. The cities will not have a nickname, so giving a nickname to the city is your job, but I have previously chosen cities.

If you are interested in this idea of mine, please post in the thread to let me know, and if I get enough responses, i will begin posting cities

What's the ultimate goal of this? Just to make logos for the sake of making logos? Or is there a higher purpose here, like a fantasy league? Because right now... it just seems somewhat hollow. I guess what I'm asking is, what spawned the idea?

not really sure what spawned the idea, its not for a fantasy league, it may have been an idea of an expansion of NFL Europe, but since Im logo-creationally challenged, i opened the idea to you all...thats about it

Archived