College to Pro 2013-14

Discrim

DScruggy: thanks, and probably

mattp: maybe

everyone else: thanks, and I know one thing, I like the Geaux font as much as the next guy, but those old LSU endzones had more character than the current ones. Hey, you gotta respect a successful effort to fill as much of the endzone with three letters as possible.

Tonight's entry, some obscure punk kid from Aggieland :D

c2pjmanziel.png

Aggie side: I'd considered a silver or black helmet with maroon/white/maroon stripes, but then it didn't seem like an aTm helmet.

Browns side: The aTm bevel wasn't too hard to replicate, though if I were doing this as a regular concept, I'd have gone without it. Obviously I couldn't truly do a straight mock logo, but this CB will more than suffice, methinks. The main holdup was that I hadn't bothered until yesterday to bother tracing an Ohio map for the secondary logo (as aTm has a Texas map over their pants stripe).

I'm aiming towards Clowney, Michael Sam and MJD before digging into any requests, but I'm listening. :ninja:

*makes money sign*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh well, some days the fish aint bitin. In any event, here goes Clowney

c2pjclowney.png

Cocky side: Somewhere out there is a designer who could take the palmetto and crescent from South Carolina's flag and blend them with a gamecock's head. At least today, I am not that person. Oh well. Hope yall like this side anyway.

Texan side: Considered basing this off of last year's Cocks uni, considering the pants stripes would've been easier to portray accurately, but the 2012 set was more distinctive to me, more off the beaten path than the 2013 set. Even with the weird pants slice....can't even call it a stripe, really.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 3 months later...

Archived