NHL goes NASCAR

lancebridwell

Sorry to get back to you all a little later than planned, but I'm in the process of designing the Jets car right now. After I tackle the Southeast division, which other division would you like me to go after next?

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Carolina Hurricanes

I love their hurricane flag pattern, and that is evident by the car. I took some advice and used the locally headquartered businesses for sponsors, but other than that... here it is!

1zn8vmd.jpg

C&C?

Honestly, I'd rather see this without the sponsor stickers. I know that makes it more "authentic" but it really distracts from the design. I would also make the numbers white since they'd stand out more at the speed that stock cars tend to go... especially the black side numbers which might be unreadable at those speeds.

• 2 weeks later...

May I ask why you used a Dodge? The car looks great, but the fact you used Dodge is bugging me a little. Love this concept too!

Variation. I started on the Dodge and found out there are no longer Dodges in the series, but decided to finish on the Dodge. The next one is going to a Chevy SS, for the Panthers. Glad you like it!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Archived