Notre Dame Football

sj32

I received my Notre Dame catalog the other day and it looks as though they have eliminated the interlocking "ND" from the sleeve and replaced it with a numeral. They also have removed the shamrock from the neck and switched to the "ND". They have dropped "Irish" from under the neck.

A0405I.jpg

They do not have an authentic white jersey in the catalog but on the replicas they have ditched the gold side panels.

P.S. Indiana University has switched from NIKE to adidas for all sports.

all i've known is the ND on the sleeves and no TV numbers...for only the second time since the young age at which i began watching Notre Dame, a notable change is made (sue me, i started watching somewhere between 5-8, somewhre in either the late 80s or early 90s...i can't remember much from that far back!), the first being the gold side panels. i guess i'll get used to it when i see em in pads, lighten the blue a little and voila-Rudy! :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

How would I get one of those catalogs? I want to pick up one of those authentics, but they aren't listed online...

Thanks

Here it is...

ND AUTHENTIC JERSEY

Now if they could just get rid of that cursed green jersey....

legend surrounds the green jersey (despite recent performance), and in its defense we ain't been doin so hot in the blue or white jerseys either. either way, seems now's the time for me to nab a few of the old jerseys before these new ones hit the field

2016cubscreamsig.png

Legend, shmegend. :D

Hey, I need something to blame it on. The first time I ever get to go to ND and they line up in the tunnel with those things on. I turned to my fiance and said "they're going to lose." And sure enough.

Sure, I could blame it on the all the fumbles but, that would be rational and it fits with the board blaming it on the jerseys. In actuality I kind of like them except for the fact my only trip there I saw them lose in them. The hockey team broke a nice green jersey for a tourney game in Florida with the "Irish" script across it that looked pretty sweet.

you say potato, i say take the damn sack :D that's for another board, though. almost makes me wish for Lovecchio, thinking about that game. Almost.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I can understand Notre Dame going to a more traditional look but i liked the ND sleeves and the gold side panel. Oh well have to change something to get the program back on track.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Archived