Football Uniforms Designs w/ templates

boognasty

If anybody has any tips or critiques, by all means, throw them at me. Any style choices that you think I may be neglecting, or overusing. I have had limited number fonts that I liked, especially in earlier ones. It is hard to find a free block lettering font that doesn't have some quirks here and there.

Yea. Sorry. Just jpegs. It is all I have to work with.

I'm really digging these. The details are fantastic. Checkerboard for UT? Every Vol fan would know why that's a thing (not really a Vol fan here, but I live in the area so I'm stuck with them). The UNC argyle too. I love that these are unique and different without being overly complicated, like the OU and Iowa ones. The camo on the Arkansas jersey is hilariously perfect. Wouldn't want to see it on an actually field, but that's a camo preference, not the design.

Ha. Trust me. The camo was mostly tongue in cheek when I made it, but I really think schools could sell them as hunting gear. Uniforms could make a good extra layer on a cold fall Saturday morning.

Many people would never buy a replica jersey to wear around town, but out in the woods?...

• 8 months later...

I was going to upload some templates for you guys a while back, but forgot, and couldn't find my last thread. I'll try and get on more often, but you know how that goes sometimes.

Here is a gallery of my work.

Here is a link to some templates. (May want to clean up some, but serviceable.)

Hi,

quick question. How are you able to manipulate the colors of these jpg's like you do? What application or software are you using? Technique applied?

Thanks

Archived