Vikings Forecast

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

Where the hell are you getting your info from?!?! First off those numbers are never going to happen and they look horrible, the grey doesn't look good next to the yellow (it bleeds) the stripes on the socks look absurd they are way too far apart, the stripes on the jersey are way too small and what is that helmet stripe supposed to be?

Where the hell are you getting your info from?!?! First off those numbers are never going to happen and they look horrible, the grey doesn't look good next to the yellow (it bleeds) the stripes on the socks look absurd they are way too far apart, the stripes on the jersey are way too small and what is that helmet stripe supposed to be?

1. The numbers were the best I could find to convey the "Viking" theme

2. I'm brand new to photoshop and not very good at it, cut me a little slack

3. The helmet stripe is supposed to be the outline of a Vikings ship.

As this is presumably your first photoshop attempt, I'll cut you a lot of bit of slack. As a Vikes fan, I just don't see them reverting from a purple helmet...maybe chrome/matte, maybe a grey facemask, but I could never imagine them leaving purple. As for the numbers, I see what you tried to do, but poor execution. Not blaming you, since you're new to photoshop. That being said, I don't think they'll go in that route, seeing as many have said that the Vikes are going retro with their new uniforms.

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

I hope all these rumors are wrong because the Vikings would be left with the ugliest jerseys in the history of the NFL. Kill the grey from the entire uniform and it would look a lot less of a mess.

Archived