logo

DCVisualArts

Use a different font for the Ducks one underneath. I like the concept. Because then you can make one for LA and San Jose with their logos, and then sell it to multiple audiences.

The torch one is absolutly outstanding. Only one thing to say about that....Très Bien.

The Chicago swag one....eh. Good concept. And I know swag sells. But that wouldn't sell to hockey fans. It would sell to "Swaggots".

Great line, I might just buy in the future.

And the D-5 logo. YES. JUST YES. WONDERFUL. I am total Anti Duck, and would still buy that.

Are you seriously selling those, 'cos I can seriously see some legal hurdles on copyright and royalties.

And now that I bring up copyrights, the Gatineau/Hull Olympiques called, they want their "flambeau" back, and I doubt any Habs fan would be caught dead with Red Sox font on their shirts.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Did a second version of the Montreal Shirt (en Francais). It's available for purchase here.

fig,red,mens,ffffff.u5.jpg

Not sure you're going to get much interest in a shirt with a grammatical error. It's either "Tendre le flambeau" or "Tendez le flambeau", but "tender" is not French.

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

Archived