Old Hockey Cards featuring retro concepts

JCRGraphix

Wow, that's amazing, love the way you did the jersey.

I hope that the title of this thread will change to "old fashioned hockey cards" so you can do more :P

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Wow, that's amazing, love the way you did the jersey.

I hope that the title of this thread will change to "old fashioned hockey cards" so you can do more :P

Great idea! That's what I'm going with. If anybody has any concepts they want modeled onto cards, let me know! Just post a link to your concept a year and a couple of players you would like so that I can try to find a high res photo of one of them.

I would love it if you could make a card using one of my teams from my Champions League Hockey thread. Is that something you would be willing to do? Send me a PM if you would like an illustrator file, would love to see my New Hampshire concept come to life, I'm just too caught up in my league to try this idea out.

Oh Goody :D

http://3.bp.blogspot...aryflames#1.png, (red jersey)

I made it for modern times, but it would be neat to see how it would look on an 89' squad with Lanny Mcdonald

lanny89_zps93ee4839.png

I would love it if you could make a card using one of my teams from my Champions League Hockey thread. Is that something you would be willing to do? Send me a PM if you would like an illustrator file, would love to see my New Hampshire concept come to life, I'm just too caught up in my league to try this idea out.

Idea for a player and year, or just random player 2013?

That looks brilliant!

I might keep you busy with this :P

Nah, not really, but definitely following this thread closely.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Here's MojoRoberts's New Hampshire Whitetops concept from his Champions League, which can be seen here, modeled by Mark Messier. I tried a couple of new filters to make it look more like a hockey card than a photo.

91messier_zps037fd4a7.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Von9l1ZErZ4/Tuw0Mm-QPRI/AAAAAAAAI0w/x52GerHlu-Q/s1600/Glen-LA.png

Either one on The Great One. (both if you're feeling generous)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived