2 bounce contest

grant1woods

Two Bounce is a sport i made up when i was 8-9. i did a whole bracket for college and i also made a pro 2 bounce league with 10 teams. i have the names for the teams but not the uniforms. so, every week, i will post a team name and suggested color scheme and u guys can design a uniform for that team. i will chose the winner at the end of the week or u can vote (havent thought about that yet) so, without further ado: the first team:

The Boston Bears

fyi: any soccer template will work for these

303h7kn.jpg

Let's review here: you used the Detroit Red Wings alternate logo or a very close one for the Blur, a very close Tampa Bay lightning and Green Bay Univ. Phoenix logos, and one person doing all the work. I'm pretty sure I've seen that bear paw before but don't remember where though.

In addition, you haven't even explained what in the world two bounce is or how one plays it (like ripball and yakball explains)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Let's review here: you used the Detroit Red Wings alternate logo or a very close one for the Blur, a very close Tampa Bay lightning and Green Bay Univ. Phoenix logos, and one person doing all the work. I'm pretty sure I've seen that bear paw before but don't remember where. though.

so why dont you help the 'one person doing all the work then. and dont blame me for all that other stuff

303h7kn.jpg

Archived