American Football Association

Elijah Summerdrum

My fantasy league for football, with my friend from New Hampshire is the American Football Association. (Hopefully the name isn't taken.) My team is the Travis Terror, located in Austin, Texas, (in TRAVIS County(hence the name TRAVIS Terror)) and the logo consists of a T with angular bat wings, the logo is very bland at this point, I would like some reccomendations on it before football season, if possible. Here it is, comments and complaints welcome :rolleyes::

TRAVIS: The logo is off balance, the middle part veering a little far to the right.

LA: The lightning effect on the eyeshield is pretty neat, but that may not be enough to say "Thunder."

NEW ENGLAND: Inspired, huh? And I suppose it was you who drew the little © below the elephant's back foot...

For Travis, it doesn't really look like anything. I'd make the T more clear/obvious.

TRAVIS: The logo is off balance, the middle part veering a little far to the right.

LA: The lightning effect on the eyeshield is pretty neat, but that may not be enough to say "Thunder."

NEW ENGLAND: Inspired, huh? And I suppose it was you who drew the little © below the elephant's back foot...

Thanks for the advice.

Archived