saintsfan challenge all star special

Saintsfan

Saintsfan- Welcome to a mid summer special for everyones favourite TBTC challenge!

Snivelling assistant- Hey master- are those a whole bunch of all star ball players by the time machine?

Saintsfan- indeed they are sniveller, yes this challenge is to design an all star baseball uniform for either league in a 1970s style! You can use any club. Game logos are optional.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I need a clarification: Are you asking for a general National League or American League uni, or by "any club," do you want an all-star uni in a certain team's color scheme?

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I think i want to start getting in on these challeges, after seeing the outcome from Logolypiad! :grin:

All I need is some clarifacation. We are to design a 1970's style all-star uniform for a present day AL or NL team in the All-Star game. Is this correct?

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Saintsfan: Hey i thought I told you to explain the challenge carefully!

Assistant: But master you were the one who explained it! Basically, it can be either league, it can be for any location that hosted a 1970s all star game, and you can personalise it for either a player in the 70s or one of todays all stars. You can use any team to show how logos etc would be shown on the jersey. Any other questions?

Saintsfan: You just can't get the staff nowadays!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

*whew* That means all my hard work from yesterday doesn't go down the toilet...

For the 1976 All-Star Game in Philadelphia, the uniform for arguably the best player the Phils have ever had, Mike Schmidt:

pittunited_mlb_76allstar.jpg

The pillbox hat comes from the hats some of the teams wore for the National League's centennial (and which the Pirates kept for about a decade)... The logos on the sleeves are the American Revolution Bicentennial logo on the left and the player's team's logo on the right (this would, of course, be different for each player).

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/t...tarjersey70.jpg

NOTE: Players would wear their regular team's hat

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Alright, while heres my swing at it, LOL :D

I wasnt 100% sure on the specifactions for this concept so here is what I created. I created a Houston Astros (probably Bagwell or Clemons) All-star jersey for the 2004 All-Star game. I based the jersey off of the infamous 1979 Astros Jerseys, because of the simple fact that this years all-star game is in Houston. They are pretty much a revamped 1979 jersey in the current colors.

Anyways hope I'm not DQ'ed and more importantly that you like 'em:

All-Star_NL25.png

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Snivelling assistant- 3 entries now master, all very interesting and different!

Saintsfan- Yes, tarheeltider has gone for a very big impact!! But the look certainly brings back memories of those garish 70s. very intgeresting work from Pittunited, with the pill box hats and pinstripe pants!

Assistant- Yes, freeKobe has gone a slightly controversial route!

Saintsfan- Hmm true, but being a benevolent tyrant I am allwoing his entry. Just because I can!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

snivelling assistant- hey guys! The master has asked me to come and inform you all that entries for the poll have closed, you can though post any work you have come up with just for fun! Good luck to our trio of challengers in the poll!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived