Utah Jazz Logos, Unis + Info on Bobcats

JamesCraven

I know that part of the reason the Bobcats are delaying the uniform release is to draw more attention to themselves as their first season gets closer, but how must Okafor feel being presented with another hat while the rest of the draft picks get a personalized jersey?

capt.nccb10306252146.bobcats_okafor_nccb103.jpg

He has got an i want a jersey look on his face!

I do think they should have released there jersey for the draft. I mean they have 20 players now (although some will morfe than likely be cut/traded away etc etc) and they haven't got anything to wear! Having the jerseys out now would surely create a buzz around Charlotte, with kids wearing the new jerseys round town and everything? I mean I am no marketing expert but seems like it wouldn't make much difference.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh gee, the anticipation! :sleeping:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What would the Jazz jersey's look like if the side panel was purple? This way at least they keep it involved in the scheme and all. Also i actually like the whole recoloring of logos. Denver didn't start ti either, Detroit did when they recolored the horse logo (the one that should be on center court). The Detroit/Denver/SLC logos arn't bad so why change them, although they really should keep onr font or the other and not have seperate ones for the jersey and logo.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Archived