Utah Jazz Logos, Unis + Info on Bobcats

JamesCraven

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lakers are falling apart, the Jazz and Grizzlies have the dullest looks now in sports, and the Bobcats have one of the worst logos in sports. Is it just me, or does it seem that the NBA feels like they are the Titanic right now?

The Lakers are falling apart, the Jazz and Grizzlies have the dullest looks now in sports, and the Bobcats have one of the worst logos in sports. Is it just me, or does it seem that the NBA feels like they are the Titanic right now?

I think they would prefer the Lucitania. I've been waiting to use such a reference

I saw, I came, I left.

I think they would prefer the Lucitania. I've been waiting to use such a reference

Yes! I'm not the only person who's ever heard of the Lucitania!

Sorry for that, anyways, I actually kinda like the new Jazz unis, I don't know what it is, but they appeal. Maybe it's because I'm the age range that they're shooting to please, but they don't look too bad. What I have to agree with the masses on, however, is the changing of font from primary logo to the uniforms, it just doesn't look right.

Abbey.jpg

I've got to argue that Titanic is more analogous. Done in by stupidity and overconfidence, not sunk by an outside force.

Are you telling that an iceberg is NOT an outside force? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

This has yet to be posted and I don't know if anyone else has seen it or not:

2518278_7_2.jpg

Looks like a practice jersey, but it gives a better idea of how the wordmark might look on the jersey.

Well I think the woodmark would be the one on the draft day cap, like the one I posted on the previous page. And if anyone has seen the Charlotte Sting jerseys, you might imagine what's to come.

I saw, I came, I left.

I've got to argue that Titanic is more analogous. Done in by stupidity and overconfidence, not sunk by an outside force.

Are you telling that an iceberg is NOT an outside force? :D

It's a lot easier to avoid an iceberg than a torpedo from a U-boat, no?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I think what he means is that consumers don't have a choice - navy is the most popular color in jersey sales because it's the only color sports teams wear.

That SLC/Denver thing is hysterical - how long before somebody notices and takes it down?

yeah i meant the consumers by what i said, just jokingly, since navy blue is becoming used by a bunch of teams

Well, I did find one new Bobcat uniform...

draft_solo_orange.jpg

Now that's a jersey design I'd gladly get behind...

(Sorry, girlfriend's away for the week, so I'm a bit frustrated.)

Speaking of behinds...

It's uniforms like these that would have helped the women's spccer leage stay alive. And with that cahuavnistic statement out of the way, I'm going to bed.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

i don't like them at all.

i like simple and traditional, but these are down right boring.

im don't care for the mavs at all but I like there uniforms. these look too much like the mavs unis with baby blue.

i personally am not a fan of that light blue. its bad enough the Thrashers, have that god awful third with that sky blue.

the only team that really looks right with sky blue is the Chargers blue/yellow/white unis. The throw back they wear every year.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

2518278_7_2.jpg

*sigh* The NBA has got to stop drafting third-graders... :P

word...the Bryant Center's been crawling with agents, they all tryin to get their hands on this one 9 year old, Marquis Byles :D they all sayin he makes LeBron look like Roy Tarpley :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I know that part of the reason the Bobcats are delaying the uniform release is to draw more attention to themselves as their first season gets closer, but how must Okafor feel being presented with another hat while the rest of the draft picks get a personalized jersey?

capt.nccb10306252146.bobcats_okafor_nccb103.jpg

8QSKdCG.png

Archived