Utah Jazz Logos, Unis + Info on Bobcats

JamesCraven

Setting aside my healthy respect for tradition in sports, I'd prefer seeing NO girly colors in professional men's sports at all. No purple, no pink (not that there is any) and no aqua.

Thats just silly. The Sharks wear teal and it looks great, the Lakers wear yellow and Shaq Diesel looks pretty manly to me. Pink is probably the only color thats off linits and I even bet if you did that right, it could be done.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just out of curiosity, has Pantone ever led us astray?

Well, there was the time he lured me into his car using candy....I mean yeah, it was a terrible thing to do, but at the same time, hey, free candy...

Other than that, he's pretty reliable.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Setting aside my healthy respect for tradition in sports, I'd prefer seeing NO girly colors in professional men's sports at all. No purple, no pink (not that there is any) and no aqua.

Thats just silly. The Sharks wear teal and it looks great, the Lakers wear yellow and Shaq Diesel looks pretty manly to me. Pink is probably the only color thats off linits and I even bet if you did that right, it could be done.

Didn't the Calgary Hitmen use pink as part of their scheme for the first few years? I seem to recall that for some reason...Stampman, help a brother out here...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Dude, they took the mountains out of the "UJ", what the hell? :therock:

I've never seen such a mess where the uniforms don't even match the logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wait, how do you know they don't match the logo?

Have you seen their new logo? If you have, please share with us what it looks like. They're unveiling their logo at the draft party (to be carried live on KUTV - Channel 2, the CBS affiliate here in SLC).

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

Well, they've got the "UJ" logo on the back of the hat, and then that new wordmark on the front. Neither of which seem to be in any way related to each other, save the colour.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The uniforms wouldn't be so bad if they just got a totally new logo. I hate the "Denver Nuggets" procedure.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i think the jazz uniform designers were drinking guinness when they decided the new uniforms. BRILLIANT!

Eh, from the looks of 'em I'd say it was more like decaf coffee with skim milk.

i think the jazz uniform designers were drinking guinness when they decided the new uniforms. BRILLIANT!

guinness1.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

are the bobcats gonna be unveiled tonite too?, i guess they have to be so their draftee can don their jersey

i thought i saw a jersey from Paul Forward(my fav. NBA player BTW) posted on here earlier :P

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived