Chicago Fire Fantasy Concept!

Elece_CP

Very nice concept. Home reminds me of a PSG style kit, not sure why, but very good. Away kit is just great. Always love seeing someone use the Chicago Flag

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

The Chicago Flag concept does look good, however I really feel that the Chicago Flag is overplayed now.

The Chicago Flag is slapped on all types of products now in the city. If I see one more person with four Chicago Stars tattooed on them I'm going to barf. And the people buy these products and getting inked up are probably from Naperville. They also probably do not know that each stripe, star, and star point have a meaning, and why Chicago is the Windy City.

There are a ton of symbols unique of the Chicago Flag that can represent Chicago. Personally, I like the Municipal Device, or sometimes known as the Chicago River Symbol.

Sorry for the rant! I really do like the red kit a lot!

Well done, love the baby blues with Chicago stars.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I feel like Amfleisch is hating on me personally.. No I am not from Naperville, and no I don't live in Chicago.. But I want to eventually! I do understand what you mean about the flag being used a lot. But it means a lot to the people of Chicago even though they might not know exactly what it means.

I feel like Amfleisch is hating on me personally.. No I am not from Naperville, and no I don't live in Chicago.. But I want to eventually! I do understand what you mean about the flag being used a lot. But it means a lot to the people of Chicago even though they might not know exactly what it means.

You call that hate? Sounds to me like he's just encouraging you to explore new themes and symbolism in your concept. Sounds to me like you could use some thicker skin.

You call that hate? Sounds to me like he's just encouraging you to explore new themes and symbolism in your concept. Sounds to me like you could use some thicker skin.

Wow man, I was joking with him...

Archived