My Soccer Concepts!

Elece_CP

Not much for me to comment on given the team in question but I think it really ties in with their traditional identity, so well done for that.

Some things I would like to point:

• Numbers on the back of the shirt could do with being a little bigger. I imagine they would be difficult to read from the stands or on TV.
  • In general, the shorts number and crest are on the opposite sides to what you have. Does not mean they have to be in your concept though.

I look forward to seeing more (and better) teams!

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Not much for me to comment on given the team in question but I think it really ties in with their traditional identity, so well done for that.

Some things I would like to point:

• Numbers on the back of the shirt could do with being a little bigger. I imagine they would be difficult to read from the stands or on TV.
  • In general, the shorts number and crest are on the opposite sides to what you have. Does not mean they have to be in your concept though.

I look forward to seeing more (and better) teams!

There is logic to the positioning of shorts logos, in that they are on the opposite side to the shirt crest. The way you have them you can see two crests from one side angle and none from the other. Another minor quibble is using an old logo on the away. (The cannon is facing the wrong way!)

Nice simple kits though.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

http://elececreativeproject.blogspot.com.br/2013/07/atletico-mineiro-homenagem.html

It's morning here in Brazil, and I'm already out, posting quickly, only the link from my site! It's the post over Atletico Mineiro, the champions of Taça Libertadores de América. I hope you enjoy.

Archived