Albuquerque Air Force

Elijah Summerdrum

Hey guys, this is the logo for my fantasy baseball team, along with the cap logo and uniforms. C&C would be appreciated, but I will not be posting updates, only because I like this logo the way it is. Thank you.

Here's the primary:

AlbuquerqueAirForce_zpsea2ed061.jpg

Sorry that the quality of the outline isn't the best. I have no idea why it turned out like this...

It seems like every element in your primary logo there is fighting with every other element. Everything — from the text to the wings to the Zia sun symbol from the state flag is yellow outlined in red, and they're all piled on top of one another. I think you could take all those elements, simplify some of them (like the wings) and give them a little separation to really make each one stand out while making the whole thing a lot more harmonious.

It seems like every element in your primary logo there is fighting with every other element. Everything — from the text to the wings to the Zia sun symbol from the state flag is yellow outlined in red, and they're all piled on top of one another. I think you could take all those elements, simplify some of them (like the wings) and give them a little separation to really make each one stand out while making the whole thing a lot more harmonious.

Yeah, in most areas it's kind of complicated, but I like it that way.

I think you have a good start here.

Thanks, that's what I love to hear.

i think adding some wings to your cap logo would greatly improve it

You know, I considered that, but as tempting as it is, it's most likely I will not be posting updates. Thanks for the information though.

Archived