Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like all of you think like me! Apollos was no doubt my 2nd choice, and suddenly, here they are with 2votes! Do you think that the eventual name shuld be imcorporated into the logo? On the rocket? Opposite the arched word 'Houston'? Thoughts?

Matchday27_zps6add06c3.png

Matchday28_zps0ae0c043.png

Matchday29_zps01396e3a.png

Matchday30_zpsa6b0183d.png

Standings30_zps69083976.png

YAY! 7/3 of the way there! Lost of shaking up in the past little while. The Millionaires are on a huge slump, the Neon are the exact opposite. The Blockbusters, the league's best team, are pretty cumfy, the mighty Espions back on top of the defending champs by +/-, the Governors surpass the Power (Power-outage you could say! :P tehe!), and suddenly, the former bottom-feeder Toronto Towers are back in the mix for the Central Division lead.

Bump. Voyageurs is in the lead. I will end the voting at 7:30. Keep voting. If there is a tie between Voyageurs and __________, then Voyageurs will be declared the loser, as my vote will not count if that happens.

Time! The Voyageurs has won the vote! The Houston Voyageurs it is!

The small logo looks good. Although it is very small so I can't tell for sure.

Well, that was a logo seen at the Vancouver Millionaires game. Wanna see a bigger version?

Definitely

Definately you wnat to see a bigger version?

Go Las Vegas!!! Nevada for the win!!!

I certainly enjoyed making that team. That primary logo was my 2nd attempt at a logo, and it hasn't changed yet. And the team itself is on a roll!!! 2nd in the Pacific

Archived