United Soccer League

grant1woods

I have had a lot on my plate lately. Moving, School, and everything I am doing on this website. However, I have decided to start a 24 team thread called the United Soccer League. 8 teams from the eastern United States, 8 teams from the western United States and Canada and 8 teams from Central America.

List OF Teams:

Eastern Conference

Boston

Philadelphia

New York

Brooklyn

Orlando

Washington D.C.

Chicago

Detriot

Western Conference

Oakland

Vancouver

Los Angeles

Los Angeles 2

Portland

Salt Lake City

St. Louis

Dallas

Central American Conference

Mexico City

Mexico City 2

St. Kitts and Nevis

Panama

Dominican Republic

Key West

Cuba

Bahamas

windycityfc_zpsfd957251.png

Windy City FC

C&C'S much appreciated

303h7kn.jpg

Where have I seen that Chicago concept before? I swear someone has posted a jersey like that before on these boards.

The Chicago concept is somewhat similar to the team's 2005 third kit: http://www.chicago-fire.com/club/history/jerseys

The Fire recently closed its third kit design contest, and many preliminary concepts use the Chicago flag design. Mine included, although I go more white than blue: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/94396-chicago-fire-third-kit/

All that said, I like this concept much better than some of the ones submitted for the official contest. Not crazy about the stars on the shorts, though. Maybe just one star: move the single stars on the sleeve to the shorts.

As for the Bahamas, I like the white (assuming that's home?) much better than the away version. You might consider taking that striped sash and placing it on the away kit.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Boston Blue Sox

Philadelphia Phantoms

New York Boroughs

Brooklyn Dodgers

Orlando Solars

Washington Potomacs

Chicago Wind

Detroit Hotrods

Oakland Oaks

Vancouver Stars

Los Angeles Tarpits

Los Angeles Hills

Portland Lagers

Salt Lake City Mountaineers

St. Louis Spirits

Dallas Tycoons

Mexico City Trajineras

Mexico City Citadel

St. Kitts and Nevis Revelry

Panama Arroyos

Dominican Taínos

Key West Tropics

Cuba Sugar Canes

Bahamas Islanders

Where have I seen that Chicago concept before? I swear someone has posted a jersey like that before on these boards.

I think it might have been in something called the America League? Ya, you should go check it out sometime.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Also, I have a question just for you Grant, have you ever thought of finishing a league? You've started 3 leagues on these forums, post 1-2 teams, and it seems the thread dies and you post a new league. It might help if you finish one, or at least try to, rather than make some more concepts for a new league. Also, it would help if half the concepts weren't experiments with the fill tool. I mean seriously, I can see the white spots the fill leaves, at least go over it with the marker, these concepts would be alot better if you spent a little more time on them, it looked like you made these in like 10 minutes.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived