How the NFL would look in my perfect world.

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

These are horrible. The execution is extremely sloppy, not to mention every one of these looks is a downgrade. Also, you may want to consider showing road and alternate uniforms. Put some time into your concepts, it's not a race.

I think its a bit harsh to say horrible, some of the ideas are really fantastic but the excecution lets him down.

TSoTP, your signature says it all: Hurry Hurry.

Pats: eh. Pants stripes are all outta wack.

Bills: Why? They're fine the way they are. This is from a Pats fan.

Jets: WTFreak is that pattern? Makes no sense

Texans: No. The Texas flag is in the TEXANS logo for a reason. Why mess with it?

Titans: oh dear lord

Steelers: logo on the helmet is off. An example of rushing your work.

Browns: nothing I haven't seen a thousand times

Broncos: old logo with new unis. More like a Fauxback or something

Bengals: stick with the orange helmet

Chargers: Awesome 'concept'

Chiefs: I see they've merged with the Ohio State Buckeyes

Bears: You rushed this one? Couldn't tell.

Read vicfurths post. It sums everything up. Countdown to Graveyard begins in 3.. 2... 1...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

These are just bad. Some teams have classic design qualities that you took and threw down the drain. And seriously a white helmet does not work for the Denver Broncos. Neither does the old logo. The Broncos Navy and Orange is perfect and a lot of great moments happened in those jerseys. The jets are just "WTF is going on" quality. Pats looked alright, Bills I don't understand why you tried to make them into the Buffalo Sabers. Plus Buffalo Bill was a part of American History so red white and blue fits. Texans are perfect and have no need for a red helmet. Just maybe a red jersey. Titans, what the hell is that cheap looking T on the helmet and wack font? Steelers, dont get rid of their sleeve stripes they are fine. Browns you virtually did nothing. Chargers was just a current picture, which is sad, The chiefs looked boring plus a silver helmet just looked cheesy and the yellow is a great accent to red. And finally, what in the hell made you think the colors you tried to mesh for the bears go together at all?

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Guest darkpiranha

It's too bad the OP seems to have gone away. While the execution of many of these are indeed sloppy and rushed, the concepts are perfectly valid if not my cup of tea. I wouldn't have a problem with the Bills moving to blue and gold, or the Chiefs switching the yellow to silver. His idea behind the Jets was interesting, if really sloppily done. All of them are valid if he were to have set up his thread by saying he wasn't going for quality, and that these were just some fun ideas he had for some of the teams. But to say that a team's identity would be "improved" or "perfected" by the choices he was making totally opens the designs up for nitpicky team-oriented criticism. In the real world, there's no way the Chiefs would ever change over to a design that is so close to the 49ers, nor would they ever lose the yellow. Same with the Bills. Etc.

So come on back, Pennies, and maybe re-state the purpose of your thread. If you really think, from a design standpoint, that your concepts are superior to what's out there, answer the criticisms that are coming your way. Explain in more detail some of your choices. If you chose to use a different sleeve stripe pattern, why did you do it and why do you think it's better than what's out there already? But if it's just you having fun, then say so, and your concepts (but not the execution) will be basically critic-proof. In your version of the world, anything can happen. But to say something is 'wrong' with a current design and that you're 'fixing' it? Be prepared to be challenged on every decision.

Honestly, I don't care about negativity. Must really suck to have so much emptiness in your life that you get so caught up on tiny details. I just started playing around with photoshop like 4-5 months ago. In addition to that, I'm really not afforded the luxury of time to just sit around and devote a few hours to a single concept. I was pumping these out so fast because 1. I just wanted to see the ideas in my head manifested, and get some comments on the general looks of the uniforms and less comments on the small :censored:, and 2. I wanted to actually finish a project. Plain and simple. Don't like it? Don't look.

Some sorry individuals on these boards....

Honestly, I don't care about negativity. Must really suck to have so much emptiness in your life that you get so caught up on tiny details. I just started playing around with photoshop like 4-5 months ago. In addition to that, I'm really not afforded the luxury of time to just sit around and devote a few hours to a single concept. I was pumping these out so fast because 1. I just wanted to see the ideas in my head manifested, and get some comments on the general looks of the uniforms and less comments on the small :censored:, and 2. I wanted to actually finish a project. Plain and simple. Don't like it? Don't look.

I think this is the wrong way to look at it, I have been playing around with photoshop around the same time as you and I also don't have much time for concepts either but even just 5-10 minutes extra on each concept just cleaning it up can make a whole lot of difference. Also if you have looked at hugevolsfans concept league it took him three years to finish, you don't have to pump it all out in a day. Also if you don't care or don't want to listen to what people have to say then don't post here, just keep them to yourself.

It isn't even little details. These are just horrible. Your design ideas are either bland as hell and seem like something clip art would be brought into, or they just simply have the worst color ideas ever. Like your bears idea. How in the hell did you even think that was ok? The colors almost blend and it looks like diarrhea.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

If you don't want to spend a lot of time creating each concept, use a simpler template.

Also, if you don't think anything through, your concepts will stick out like a sore thumb, so don't complain when you get hammered.

You still haven't responded to any of the specific criticisms. All you've done now is criticize the people who are trying to help you.

The presentation doesn't have to be incredible, but the problem is that exactly as they're done, especially with many of the pant striping issues and helmet perspective problems, these would look absolutely horrific in real life.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Wait, So you're saying you came on here to post concepts that you don't care about the feedback? What's the point in that? At least possibly take the ciriticism and possibly re-work it but no, you decide to shun everyone and post a worthless thread, look at DP's post. You could've practically re-started this whole thing and made everyone forget about it, but you didn't and just got mad at everyone for pointing out that your minute-made concepts suck, Welcome to the Graveyard

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived