Famed Robert Indiana MECCA Court on display tonight!

KDubK414

Tonight at 7 CDT The doors open to the US Cellular Arena for a showing of the famed court. If you are in the area go, cause this is last time you might be able to see it. I'll be there!!!!

packchampionslfroh.png

I can only hope all the buzz about the return of the original MECCA floor is a step toward making this a reality.

To my delight, I've been seeing it floating around on Facebook over the past couple days. Yay, me! :D

I can only hope all the buzz about the return of the original MECCA floor is a step toward making this a reality.

To my delight, I've been seeing it floating around on Facebook over the past couple days. Yay, me! :D

That would be great. Really love that court

spacer.png

Sports dreams come true! This was an amazing night, I actually got to walk on and touch the floor. From a standpoint the court is in disrepair but it looked and felt great. It was my Holy Grail and I actually was on it!!!! I got a ton of pics and when I can get around to it I will post them. A once in a lifetime opportunity I am so glad I didn't pass up! This was awesome!!!!! I walk on NBA and NCAA courts for a living, but this time it was very special! I loved this night!

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived