Delete please

nash61

EDIT: Nevermind

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It would look better if you put the rest of the wording from the logo in the 50/50 sign/poster. Currently it's cutting off the rest of Hamilton and Wings. I like how you put the 50/50 prices in the ticket graphic. I also really like the Home Opener sign.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Since you used the term branding in the title of the thread, one big thing I've got to say in terms of consistency is to focus on keeping your font choices uniform. I see Cyclone, 4th and Inches, Duke (?), and the serif font in the last three images. You've got to pick one (and maybe a contrasting typeface, like that script) font and stick with it. Simple change that makes a world of difference.

Clean work overall though!

Since you used the term branding in the title of the thread, one big thing I've got to say in terms of consistency is to focus on keeping your font choices uniform. I see Cyclone, 4th and Inches, Duke (?), and the serif font in the last three images. You've got to pick one (and maybe a contrasting typeface, like that script) font and stick with it. Simple change that makes a world of difference.

Clean work overall though!

Of those, which would you suggest I go with?

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Based solely on personal preference, I'd pick the serif font you use in the last few photos. Cyclone is proprietary, as LO pointed out, and I've never been a fan of 4th and Inches.

The serif font is called "Complex"

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived