NABA North American Basketball Association (Fictional Fantasy League)

Dayne Amaze

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have updated the following uniforms for the Buffalo Braves, Cincinnati Accelerators, Columbus Royals, Hartford Spartans and Kansas City Rhythm. (also reimaging the Anaheim Amigos and Baltimore Bullets and making my own design for both of these times)

Stay tuned for these changes!

Not good ideas:

1. taking someone's logo from a fantasy team ON THIS BOARD and using it in one of your concepts

2. dropping the soap in a prison's shower

Which logo did I "take".....?

Read the description before accusing me of something:

I do NOT own any rights to the logos or names of the franchises (apart from the "San Francisco Bay-Rollers", which I created myself) all images are from former NBA teams or from various other minor league basketball teams which I edited to fit the league itself. It's entirely for fun use and I am not claiming to ANY of the images or logos.

Because no one seems to understand this topic I've made

THIS IS NOT A CONCEPT THREAD

I have asked permission for any of the concepts used in this and I haven't claimed to any logos that aren't mine..

This is NOT to show off my concept, designing skills for logos, this is purely for the history, players and statistics for this made-up league I've created, now please don't comment about any of those mentioned above ^

Because no one seems to understand this topic I've made

THIS IS NOT A CONCEPT THREAD

I have asked permission for any of the concepts used in this and I haven't claimed to any logos that aren't mine..

This is NOT to show off my concept, designing skills for logos, this is purely for the history, players and statistics for this made-up league I've created, now please don't comment about any of those mentioned above ^

Then why is it in the concepts forum?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Sorry everyone, this is only my third topic created and first concept thread I've done, I've only had my account for a month now.

My goal was to accomplish a writing concept for this league, because I'm not a logo designer I asked permission to use real-time old logos or concept logos other users have created (the jerseys I have been posting ARE my own designs I have created), but mostly it was just for the history and what not of the teams in my fictional league, so I'm sorry for any confusion on the basis of this thread.

I was also hoping to let people take ownership of the team's in my league (allowing them to also move the team, design logo for it and uniforms, etc.) and have a simulation type league where people can trade players, sign free agents, draft rookies and have a full-season with our teams (using real NBA stats and a simulator system)

If you're still interested to see player rosters and the rest I have to offer like history and much more then stay here! If you're not interested in anything but the logos then I'm sorry for putting it in the wrong section of the site!

Sorry for the inconvenience

Archived