MLB Redesign - Yankees Revised (w/ Uniforms)

derschwigg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

It's been a long while since anyone's responded to this topic, and I'm sure you've moved on, but I have to throw in my two cents. There are three logos that stood out to me.

1.) I'm a big Rockies fan, and I have to say I really hate that logo. The "C" is far too generic looking, but I will say that I like the black mountains. Could use a little bit more purple, though.

2.) The original Blue Jays logo (the revision with the thinner beak) you did was money. I don't know why you let everyone talk you out of it. The bird in flight one just seems like too much. And the "J" on the bird's face was backwards, by the way.

3.) The logo you went with for the Cardinals looks creepy to me. I really don't know why, but there's something strangely off-putting about it.

2evxbsy.jpg2h6hvm0.jpg1z4j03l.jpg117xy1f.jpg

It's been a long while since anyone's responded to this topic, and I'm sure you've moved on, but I have to throw in my two cents. There are three logos that stood out to me.

1.) I'm a big Rockies fan, and I have to say I really hate that logo. The "C" is far too generic looking, but I will say that I like the black mountains. Could use a little bit more purple, though.

2.) The original Blue Jays logo (the revision with the thinner beak) you did was money. I don't know why you let everyone talk you out of it. The bird in flight one just seems like too much. And the "J" on the bird's face was backwards, by the way.

3.) The logo you went with for the Cardinals looks creepy to me. I really don't know why, but there's something strangely off-putting about it.

1) it's been a long while because it's done.

2) Sorry to hear that you're not a fan of the Rockies logo, but seeing as how it's on purple, I disagree.

3) Maybe you're thinking of a different "J," but I assure you, it's on right.

4) The Cardinals was probably the most difficult of the bunch, so I'm not surprised you don't like it. It's hard to get away from something they've been using for almost 80 years with the birds on the bat. If anything, I prefer the feather-de-lis logo for that one more than anything.

Archived