Oakland raiders crossover concepts

IronChefShark

the best identity scheme in professional sports has been put to use as a baseball uniform and hockey uniform.

BTW syphi, yes I am aware the raider is wearing a football helmet still. put anything else on him though and it looks terrible  :)

COPY AND PASTE THE SHORTCUTS!

Oakland Raiders baseball concept

Oakland Raiders hockey concept

Overall it looks real good, although with the headgear that guy's wearing, it's kinda hard to imagine another sport (although it could be modified to look like a hockey helmet or ball cap).

On the hockey jersey, I'd say drop the background shield in the logo on the white jersey, and make the shield white on the black jersey. Just for a little variety. Oh, and I know you may be trying to keep this as much like the football jerseys as possible, but for clarity's sake, try adding a white outline to the numbers and letters on the black jersey.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

personally, I feel the shield-less logo looks horrible on a white background. It must be on a black background.

also I wanted as little white on the black jersey as possible. I wanted to prevent it from looking like a gretzky era kings ripoff  :angry:

also I wanted as little white on the black jersey as possible. I wanted to prevent it from looking like a gretzky era kings ripoff  :angry:

Ironically, there's a team in the hockey league I play in called the Raiders, and they use the Gretzky-era Kings jerseys, with a diagonal two-colour "RAIDERS" instead of a logo.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived