Cincinnati Cyclones Unveil Special 2013-14 Jerseys

JackieMoon

The Cyclones have announced the 4 specialty jerseys that they will sport in 2013-14. Here they are:

5d729311aab7e28d9d04ba7ebf2aa423.jpg

1. Fri, November 15th - Star Wars Night

Team will sport Sand Trooper Star Wars Jerseys.

2. Sat, January 4th - Throwback Night

Cyclones will wear 1973 AHL Calder Cup Champions, Cincinnati Swords jerseys.

3. Sat, February 1st - Super Hero/Military Night

They will wear Captain America jerseys to celebrate Super Hero Night.

4. Sat, March 1st - Pink in the Rink Night

In it's 8th Season, the Cyclones will wear pink jerseys to raise money for Breast Cancer Awarness.

Ooh, Swords Night!

I just wish the 'Clones could go back to having decent regular jerseys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I agree. The Cyclones are trying to get rid of red completely. The home and alternate jerseys are pretty much black/gold. In Cincinnati, black/gold is a huge no-no. Although Twister is awesome, he should be just a shoulder patch. They need to go back to the old "Jason" jerseys. Yes, the logo looks horrid, but it's legendary. At Cyclones games, people wearing the Jason jerseys are hailed as true Cyclones fans.

Shoot. None of these games are on Wednesdays $1.00 beer nights, which is the only time I see the Cyclones.

Is Twister holding a Darth Maul light sabre? That's cool. The Captain America jerseys are awesome. The Washington Capitals using that as a third jersey wouldn't be the worst idea.

I agree. The Cyclones are trying to get rid of red completely. The home and alternate jerseys are pretty much black/gold. In Cincinnati, black/gold is a huge no-no. Although Twister is awesome, he should be just a shoulder patch. They need to go back to the old "Jason" jerseys. Yes, the logo looks horrid, but it's legendary. At Cyclones games, people wearing the Jason jerseys are hailed as true Cyclones fans.

Yeah, they need to cut it out with the over-emphasis on black and yellow. There's almost no red to be see on the home white uniforms.

I agree this needs to come back though. GIVE ME A C!

C!

cincinnati_cyclones_1990-91_front.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived