Montreal Canadiens Heritage Classic concept

Roger Clemente

The Canadiens are one team who, in spite of having a large collection of jerseys in their archives, put the minimum effort into their Heritage Classic looks. So I figured we'd faux them back to the 1920's. A few different samples a few different years, giving them a modern twist.

Canadiens-Heritage_zpsafa339d2.png

Comments and critique welcome.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If they wanted to. I rarely bother making the rest of the accessories for the uniforms, I mostly focus on the jerseys because it's usually the only on-ice piece that fans will likely wear.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Fair enough. It wasn't really meant as an overly serious questions anyway.

I do like the sweater. Are the logos in the arm stripes something the Habs have done before? I feel as if it clutters up the arms a bit. Then again, take them out and you've basically have the current Canadiens look with a recoloured logo.

I guess that's where the brown pants would help. :)

Fair enough. It wasn't really meant as an overly serious questions anyway.

I do like the sweater. Are the logos in the arm stripes something the Habs have done before? I feel as if it clutters up the arms a bit. Then again, take them out and you've basically have the current Canadiens look with a recoloured logo.

I guess that's where the brown pants would help. :)

The Habs did it with the CA logo sweater from their anniversary jersey a while back. The logo was on the left arm only, I think. Pretty neat.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived