NHL 3rd Jerseys by JCR

JCRGraphix

I just finished up my English Premier League project and wanted to do some more hockey concepts using my template, but for the NHL. Some of these may be a little out there, but remember these are third jerseys...

Up first are the Vancouver Canucks.

vancouvercanucks.png

Not sure why there haven`t been any comments to this so far. This is great! I`ve always loved more out-there jerseys, so I`m sure that this`ll be fun. I think that I`d make the lumberjack pattern on everything blue, but maybe that`s just me.

Thanks for the feedback! The plaid is on a gradient, so it doesn't show up on the bottom of the jersey. I'll try to fix that. But first, here's my Flyers' 3rd. It's pretty out there, but everything has a reason. I saw a cool roller hockey jersey a while back, and decided to do something similar.

philadelphiaflyers.png

for vancouver either pick hem stripes or side panels, not both. the ducks logo is too high and needs some other stuff to complete the look, right now it looks really plain.the flyers logo is also too high and small, and the over all design looks more deserty than from a team that plays from philly

Seeing as how you used the Philly skyline, please for the love of god, when you make the Av's uniforms, don't use the Denver skyline logo like the nuggets did at the bottom. Do some mountains instead. That would look great.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Archived