NCAA Baseball (SEC is complete)

hailstateunis

Arizona won the 2012 national title, but they didn't do so in style. I updated the wordmarks used on all the jerseys and added a copper alternate jersey inspired by the copper football helmet.

ArizonaAll.png

I used the redesigned logos and wormarks from a few years ago with Arizona State, but kept the AS logo as the primary, reserving the pitchfork for the sleeves and an alternate hat.

ASUAll.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave Miami a fairly modern look using their wordmarks and font.

MiamiAll-1.png

On the contrary, I gave NC State a very traditional look with script wordmarks and a simplified logo.

NCStateAll.png

Those are all of the 32 teams I had planned to do. If anyone has any requests of more teams to do, I will gladly do them.

Sleeve patches go on the left sleeve.

Not always. Mississippi State has them on the right and they were first team I did, so I've just done them all that way.

I used that exact "hurricanes" script, I just made it taller so it wouldn't look so small on the jersey (like the pelicans).

Sleeve patches go on the left sleeve.

Not always. Mississippi State has them on the right and they were first team I did, so I've just done them all that way.

I used that exact "hurricanes" script, I just made it taller so it wouldn't look so small on the jersey (like the pelicans).

Yeah, but still. 99% of teams that use sleeve patches put their main patch on the left sleeve. Anniversary or special patches usually go on the right.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

What I've seen out of most of these concepts: the scripts, overall, need to be shrunk down about 10-15% each. Otherwise a lot of these are really good.

My thoughts exactly. The logos are all pretty too big, and I think shrinking them down and adding the buttons to each jersey would go a long way towards improving them.

That being said, those are basically the only improvements I think you need.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived