New Charlotte Hornets Uniform Concept

Western Michigan

I've had an idea of what the newly Charlotte Hornets should wear in their reincarnation in mind, and I've finally taken to Paint and Microsoft Word for my design.

Home: Hornetshome.pngRoad: Hornetspurple.png

Alternate: Hornetsteal.png

I thought about a modern adaptation of their old uniforms, but I didn't think that would go well. I was never a big fan of the different colored stripes down the jersey anyways. So, I decided to give them a retro look, while looking modern as well.

I think the piping appears '90s-ish, and I liked the idea of the honeycomb hexagon on the shorts with the classic hornets logo coming out of it (although I was unsure what color to make the inside of the honeycomb, so I just made it the same color as the uniform).

I'd rather the road jersey say "Charlotte" across the chest, but alas, the Hornets have not released a wordmark that says "Charlotte".

Let me know what you think!

dbacksbannersigs.png

• 3 weeks later...

the teal isn't right

Quite honestly, I like the color the way it came out but if you change it, I don't see anything wrong with the way it would turn out. Same with the pinstripes. Good job overall and waiting to see the tweaks.

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened, but it kind of faded when I saved the file. :therock:

Archived