Concept Blog Logo

kevinjohnpost

This isn't exactly a sports concept so hopefully I'm posting in the right place.

I've always wanted to be one of those cool kids with a concept blog. For about a year now, I've been toying around with a brand for one, and now I think I'm satisfied with what I've made. I'm not very confident with my logo designing skills but I feel like I've made something decent here.

Here are just a few examples of the logo in a few different color schemes. I can't decide what colors to use, so these are just a few I liked.

23vxb0j.jpg

Please tell me what you think. Any comments are appreciated.

I like how simple it is, but I'd put some more into it. A few more 'pieces of flair,' for lack of a better expression, could make this quite nice.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I agree with CS85...I love the simplicity, but it needs just a little something extra. Perhaps two icons/elements centered on both sides of the "KLP Concepts".

In terms of the color scheme, I like the upper-left and middle-left the best. Is there a specific direction or region the blog is intended for as this may help direct you color scheme.

Great work here...love to see where you take it.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived