Croatian League of American Football - CLAF (Koprivnica ROOSTERS added 19/20)

dado

It looks great, but I was expecting a team called the Patriots to be more... patriotic. Possibly something checkerboard based on the flag.

They use similar colors in real life and I like that so I didn't want to mess with that.

And to tell you the thruth I'm a little tired of the checkerboard design. I know it's Croatian and all but I think we use it a bit too much.

For example, I would say that probably 90 % of soccer clubs in Croatia use a checkerboard in their crest.

Thank you for your comment but I will try to use the checkerboard as little as possible.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zagreb THUNDER

logo.png
Zagreb THUNDER were founded in 2005.
On the main logo we see a statue of king Tomislav, the first king of Croatia in 925.
The logos and wordmarks are the same as the ones Zagreb THUNDER are using.
I think they look great so I didn't change anything.

ZGB_THUNDER_LOGO_CONCEPT.png

HELMET_CONCEPT_THUNDER.png

ZGB_THUNDER_HOME_KIT1.png

ZGB_THUNDER_AWAY_KIT1.png

ZGB_THUNDER_FIELD_CONCEPT.png

Love the Thunder because of king Tomislav logo. Even though I'm not from Zagreb I absolutely adore that town. Maybe some kind of thunder bolt design on the uniform would make them less bland and more unique.

The Patriots could use some checkerboard...even if you don't like that, I mean come on they are called the Patriots. I suggest subliminated checkers. They don't even have to be red, white and blue.

What's up next?

Krk ISLANDERS

KRK_ISLANDERS_LOGO_6.png

The island of Krk is the biggest island in the Adriatic sea.
The logo shows the top of the Krk cathedral, a landmark of the city of Krk.
The colors are the colors used by the tourist community of the city of Krk.

KRK_LOGO_CONCEPT.png

HELMET_CONCEPT_KRK.png

KRK_ISLANDERS_HOME_KIT.png

KRK_ISLANDERS_AWAY_KIT.png

KRK_FIELD_CONCEPT.png

The uniforms are perfect! The only problem I am having is the helmet, KRK shouldn't be the logo on the helmet. Maybe just put the K from KRK on their instead. Other than that, this is a reall good series

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys.

I apologize for not posting anything in a long time. The reason for that is that I started working again so I didn't have much time nor the will to do anything lately but I started working on the series again and you can expect new concepts soon. :)

Archived