garbage

McCraeWilliamsProductions

C'mon man, be original or at least give credit where it's due. You can't possibly be saying that this was merely used as a reference...

6qct5g.jpg

I guess if it makes you happy. fine i used this as a refenerce. Its a TUTORIAL for a reason and it showed me how to make a face. if you disagree get off my topic

I thought it's a logo concept as your headline says and no tutorial. A tutorial is something completely different. You've pretended to present us your personally designed Raiders logo concept. But what you really did was something completely different. You used an existing logo and changed a couple of things here and there to eventually present it as your creation. If it's really true that the only reason you used an existing logo was just for purpose of reference, then why didn't you mention that? I'd say that you were just surprised that somebody exposed your work pretty quickly as some kind of flam. I have to agree that this is rather plagiarism than anything else. I usually don't write that much, but in this case I had to, because you were definitely trying to make fools of us.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

C'mon man, be original or at least give credit where it's due. You can't possibly be saying that this was merely used as a reference...

6qct5g.jpg

I guess if it makes you happy. fine i used this as a refenerce. Its a TUTORIAL for a reason and it showed me how to make a face. if you disagree get off my topic
That's not a reference, that's straight up plagiarism. It's one thing to follow and come up with the same result while practicing and then creating your own using the technique, but it's another to to come up with the exact same image and claim it's only a "reference". They're about 99% identical. And I leave off the 1% strictly because of a few minor, not easily noticeable details you didn't include.

6qct5g.jpg

A tutorial like that is meant to show you how the process is done -- not give you something to trace. Perhaps that's just you being naive, I don't know, but "borrowing" logos, conveniently forgetting to mention where they're from, and trying to pass them off as your own happens often here, and you'll get called on it. There's a lot of sharp eyes around here.

You can get mad or move on and create something original, but I'm not going to leave someone's topic alone because they think IP theft is okay.

Thought this looked familiar...

yeah that 1% you didn't include is the neck

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Did you really think that your plagiarism would go unnoticed? If so, you don't know these boards very well.

All four of your attempts look pretty slapped together, probably because the parts came from several different logos. Spend some time to make the logo flow together. The addition of red is a nice thought which may or may not work, but it's poorly executed here.

I also agree with what someone said about the face looking too specific.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Did you really think that your plagiarism would go unnoticed? If so, you don't know these boards very well.

All four of your attempts look pretty slapped together, probably because the parts came from several different logos. Spend some time to make the logo flow together. The addition of red is a nice thought which may or may not work, but it's poorly executed here.

I also agree with what someone said about the face looking too specific.

If the face was to be specific of some one, I'd say make it Al's. Even as a Broncos fan I can't deny that Al was one of the best owners in league history.

Archived