garbage

McCraeWilliamsProductions

Here is my second logo remake. I haven't been able to do much work on my topics bc of my concussion but im trying to push through it and not slow down!

http://mccraewilliams.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/RAIDERS-REDESIGN.jpg

RAIDERS-REDESIGN.jpg

There are four different types and ways I approached this.

1. Remake with with just redone face, swords and barely changed helmet.

2. added red, a color i think associates well with "raiders" to show the blood. Removed helmet, its too tacky

3. Thought the swords could be rearranged in 2 so i changed that. had lots of open space on the bottom so i added 3 stripes oof red (honestly looks kinda weird)

4. Similar to 4 but instead of adding the stripes i just shortened the shield.

My favorite is 2 but tell me what you think!

Since when was Big Boss a Raiders fan?

I'd start with not using the exact face from Fraser Davidson's tutorial. The crest is also not connected properly at the top.

All things considered, I don't think any of these say 'Raiders'. That face is way too clean-cut to work as their mascot, and I don't know about the inclusion of red, either. It muddles an already tried-and-true color scheme.

I'd start with not using the exact face from Fraser Davidson's tutorial. The crest is also not connected properly at the top.

All things considered, I don't think any of these say 'Raiders'. That face is way too clean-cut to work as their mascot, and I don't know about the inclusion of red, either. It muddles an already tried-and-true color scheme.

its not the exact face i used it as a reference.

C'mon man, be original or at least give credit where it's due. You can't possibly be saying that this was merely used as a reference...6qct5g.jpg

I guess if it makes you happy. fine i used this as a refenerce. Its a TUTORIAL for a reason and it showed me how to make a face. if you disagree get off my topic
Bro, chillax.

That's what- She

C'mon man, be original or at least give credit where it's due. You can't possibly be saying that this was merely used as a reference...

6qct5g.jpg

I guess if it makes you happy. fine i used this as a refenerce. Its a TUTORIAL for a reason and it showed me how to make a face. if you disagree get off my topic
That's not a reference, that's straight up plagiarism. It's one thing to follow and come up with the same result while practicing and then creating your own using the technique, but it's another to to come up with the exact same image and claim it's only a "reference". They're about 99% identical. And I leave off the 1% strictly because of a few minor, not easily noticeable details you didn't include.

C'mon man, be original or at least give credit where it's due. You can't possibly be saying that this was merely used as a reference...

6qct5g.jpg

A tutorial like that is meant to show you how the process is done -- not give you something to trace. Perhaps that's just you being naive, I don't know, but "borrowing" logos, conveniently forgetting to mention where they're from, and trying to pass them off as your own happens often here, and you'll get called on it. There's a lot of sharp eyes around here.

You can get mad or move on and create something original, but I'm not going to leave someone's topic alone because they think IP theft is okay.

6qct5g.jpg

A tutorial like that is meant to show you how the process is done -- not give you something to trace. Perhaps that's just you being naive, I don't know, but "borrowing" logos, conveniently forgetting to mention where they're from, and trying to pass them off as your own happens often here, and you'll get called on it. There's a lot of sharp eyes around here.

You can get mad or move on and create something original, but I'm not going to leave someone's topic alone because they think IP theft is okay.

Thought this looked familiar...

Archived