Franklin Sabers

Evan

Attending Franklin High School, I have realized the 'logo' we have, is really just a drawing and it really looks like a drawing, not a bad one, but not really something that would look real nice on a t-shirt and such. That is were I come in. I wanted to 'update' the look of the saber but keep the basic head structure. I have previously posted the wordmark but the head is new so....comments and suggestions would be great. I'd like to bring this up to the school sometime, so lets help me improve it...

Just for good measure

Old Logo

sabernew.gif

and now my idea

saberhead.gif

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I know you were only trying to make evolutionary changes, but I think that this is one of those cases where you need a complete overhaul.

Nice job for what you had to work with though.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I don't agree with you at all MilTown. In fact I love the woodmark and the logo only needs a few touchups to be a great evolutionary logo. Evan don't give up on this man.

This is getting really picky...

But there is something bothering me about the style of the chin and the ear. It doesn't seem right the way you have it. Make it spiffy like the face of the saber & it'll be just fine.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

that old one doesn't look natural...for what it's worth, i'd walk around in a circle and figure out something..but that's just me ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't agree with you at all MilTown. In fact I love the woodmark and the logo only needs a few touchups to be a great evolutionary logo.

Ah well, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla. Because you like crappy ice cream.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Archived