New FSU Spear and Pattern

mattwillcox

• 1 month later...

No takers for the number font? I'm kind of surprised because of how many asked for the other vectors.

Just so this isn't an empty bump, here's how everything looks when put together on a concept.

Can I get vectors for all three? bruceasims@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on the vectors. I totally dig the number font for sure. And it's about time for those to be officially revealed on certain sports uniforms. Hope to expect more variations in terms of color combinations.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody has the vector file for the logo, please send it to lchesimard@gmail.com. making some awesome cornhole boards and doing it by hand has not been easy, quite time consuming and stressful. The black one and the garnet one of possible. Thanks a bunch. Will post once they are completed.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived