DBacks fire Brenley

NJTank

I cant believe the Diamondbacks fired Brenley he won a World Series for them just 3 years ago their struggles now are not his fault. The GM made bad trades and he is left with a minor league team with Sexson likely out for the year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I cant believe the Diamondbacks fired Brenley he won a World Series for them just 3 years ago their struggles now are not his fault. The GM made bad trades and he is left with a minor league team with Sexson likely out for the year.

To think I thought we were the ones gettin' hosed in that trade.... :D

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

now maybe with the team playing good the majority of brewers fans out there will learn to love thier current logos and uniforms ^_^

and as far as brenly goes, hes welcome to come back here as a coach. heck he might even get the job as skipper eventually if the giants decide not to retain alou after his deal expires

I say the same thing. He will be the G-men manager once Alou leaves. And for that matter, I bet he hires Will "The Thrill" Clark as a hitting coach. :D

Again, another excuse for the GM to save his job. How is it Brenly's fault that he lost Schilling to the Sox with no real replacement and Sexson is out for the year on a check swing.

Colangelo blows it again. You wonder now if The Big Unit gets traded before the deadline. Let us hope the Yankees don't trade him, because if so, don't bother watching the rest of the regular season and playoffs.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

If that does happen, the country (outside for New York and Yankee fans all over the place) will be begging for football because the Yankees got it wrapped up and it will be in a package:

To: The Yankees

From: Bud "We got a luxury tax that works in the Yankees favor" Selig

OR...

The focus goes to the NL where everyone but a handful of teams are in it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived