NFL Nike design concepts

JHill1225

If you want to learn from other peoples designs look at other peoples threads and learn that way in terms of what is a professional looking concept. No one is going to create concepts for you on your thread, these people have their own projects and lives they are working on and arent going to use their time and effort to create another concept for you, you should be happy we are taking our time to try to tell you what you need to improve on.

Ok lets just forget it, I'll keep posting and give the C&C from head to toe of the concept. Like what should be changed or stay, I'm not asking for people to create concepts for me just how you would design it or change it. It's that simple not with that said I'll put my redo for the Jaguars up

I'm pretty sure you still that logo, just cant remember whos it is

oh yea when i posted this on my instagram page @future_unis i forgot to give the guy credit cause i thought it was the actual logo or an alternate one. so i did not mean to "stal" it at all

oh yea when i posted this on my instagram page @future_unis i forgot to give the guy credit cause i thought it was the actual logo or an alternate one. so i did not mean to "stal" it at all
Unless you got permission you shouldn't use another persons work

Unless you got permission you shouldn't use another persons work

did you not see that it was on accident???

Yea it is my thread but I'd rather to see your ideas too especially if there's certain requests on the uniform you know what I mean. The visual is better than reading a description

Fonts are huge. Look at Tampa Bays new uniforms. I think the whole uniform is pretty nice, but the font is what makes them garbage. Fonts, whether the player is moving or not makes the design process even more.

Also, people were giving you feedback. Sure, if someone says "this sucks" that's not good criticism, however when you said the person said "helmet stripe isn't working" that is some C&C. Unless you totally disagree with them, maybe working on different variations of striping for the helmet. So far I haven't seen anyone give bad criticism, though it wasn't great criticism.

And to your broken record response, if someone wants to make their own concepts they'll make their own thread. No one is going to make a concept because you ask them to make a 'better' one. If you get some C&C I say directly go to the file and make the changes they suggested.

It seems like too often a newcomer will start a thread and will get some C&C they don't like. If you don't like suggestions someone gave you that's fine, it's how you deal with it. If you give reasoning behind why you disagree that's cool. But when you come back and say something like "fonts don't matter, just disregard that" then that will irk some people.

I still don't like Arizona. I think the first problem is that upon looking at it, I just don't think "Arizona Cardinals." Part of that may be that you drastically changed the color balance of the uniforms. Another problem is that there really isn't any distinctive, defining feature of the uniforms. Also, I repeat, the fonts are killing your designs. I think that no matter what you do, I just won't like the concept with that font.

Please take these criticisms into account. I'm not criticizing the work just for the sake of criticizing it; I want to see you improve your work.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

most cards concepts on the boards I hate, so I'm not sure if my opinion is valid. But out of all of those concepts I hate, this one is bad. The white jersey is okay, but the rest is a wreck.

A. bring back the grey facemask, we love that thing

B. we have a long tradition of wearing red considering we're called the Cardinals, get a red jersey

C. ditch the microsoft fonts

D. where's the white pants

E. it looks the same as the Jags but red and black

And yes, I know how brutal that sounded. I apologize as giving positive feedback is something I am horrible at.

However I like the Jags concept.

Archived