NFL Nike design concepts

JHill1225

That's how the real helmets look, I did take some consideration of making a change to them though. The number font is just something I'm fitting in there not really saying I think it looks good cause it really doesn't lol. Not really big on typography on these types of designs but more concentrated on the look and feel of the uniform itself.

You re did it and left those awful helmets? Shame on you lol

I agree haha.

Though if you truly like them then I can't really say anything, but that would be my biggest complaint.

My other complaint would be that there is little gold on the away jersey, yet you make gold a prominent color in the helmet and home. So I'd find a way to make more gold work in the white jersey, or work with less gold. to unify it.

That's how the real helmets look, I did take some consideration of making a change to them though. The number font is just something I'm fitting in there not really saying I think it looks good cause it really doesn't lol. Not really big on typography on these types of designs but more concentrated on the look and feel of the uniform itself.

You can do what ever you want for the helmets but I'd like an all black helmet, pretty much anything other than the current helmet

I'll never understand why people want to put Jaguar print all over these uniforms...

Anyways, can't say I'm a fan of the tops, especially with the aforementioned number font. But I really do like the pants. I think having the middle stripe be a contrasting color versus the base color would allow it to pop better.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Lol my bad evan and wonka, I wanted to go with the all black I swear I did

Clintau24, I know you're a huge Jaguars fan and all but the jaguar print I thought would've been a nice addition at least on the shoulders instead of the whole jersey, I did try the middle stripe idea before posting this and it didn't sit right at all, if I'm not correct the colors of the Jaguars are the Teal, Black with Gold being the accent

14181576.jpg

Arizona Cardinals Concept

Pants Stripe

Jersey color paneling

Cardinal Red airbrushing on facemask

Black uni's as the new away colors accented in cardinal red

Fonts dont work

Looks like you just used the fill tool filling in random panels

The cardinals need a red primary jersey, they dont even need a black jersey

Moving forward ignore the typography because it's not important in my designs just the look and feel of units. It's called color overlay not the fill tool, the panels aren't random they are on the uniform itself and used as a guide for designing purposes. If you downloaded this template from here and open it in photoshop you would see what I'm talking about. It looks a lot better than drawing on top of threading that already exist on the template. Everybody knows they don't have an official black uniform that's why I said "Black uni's as the new away colors" instead of them being the boring white jerseys I wanted black ones instead. It makes them more vicious stepping on the field especially with the cardinal red accenting against it. The red primary jersey is there you're looking at it, it doesn't have to be all red but it's mostly red

To make this more interesting, whatever design I post up if you have the template and want to see your changes design your version and put it up on my thread. The reason I say that is because visually it'll make more sense than typing it out. So happy designing guys

14181576.jpg

Arizona Cardinals Concept

Pants Stripe

Jersey color paneling

Cardinal Red airbrushing on facemask

Black uni's as the new away colors accented in cardinal red

Fonts dont work

Looks like you just used the fill tool filling in random panels

The cardinals need a red primary jersey, they dont even need a black jersey

Those side red panels aren't color-able(?) in the first place. They're sweat/mesh boxes. I'll be surprised if we ever see color there to begin with.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Moving forward ignore the typography because it's not important in my designs just the look and feel of units. It's called color overlay not the fill tool, the panels aren't random they are on the uniform itself and used as a guide for designing purposes. If you downloaded this template from here and open it in photoshop you would see what I'm talking about. It looks a lot better than drawing on top of threading that already exist on the template. Everybody knows they don't have an official black uniform that's why I said "Black uni's as the new away colors" instead of them being the boring white jerseys I wanted black ones instead. It makes them more vicious stepping on the field especially with the cardinal red accenting against it. The red primary jersey is there you're looking at it, it doesn't have to be all red but it's mostly red

To make this more interesting, whatever design I post up if you have the template and want to see your changes design your version and put it up on my thread. The reason I say that is because visually it'll make more sense than typing it out. So happy designing guys

Fonts do matter just dismissing them says that you are being lazy and not willing to put in the effort to have a proper font

Saying the template wont allow you to do something is just an excuse

Filling in the particular panels that you did looks bad in real life, if you want an example look at Arkansas old set.

The cardinals need a primary red, an away white, and if you want a black alternate you can do it, the cardinals arent the cowboys and dont have any tradition of wearing white at home

Well in mines they don't like I said already if you can design a better one put it up on my thread, it's not that I'm lazy I'm keeping it simple. Being all super technical over a uniform we never designed from the jump is just flat out ridiculous. It's the design that matter to me the font is whatever I'm not getting paid for it so be it. By the way I am a pretty damn good designer and photographer this is just something I'm doing this for S!@# and giggles and another thing if you can read clearly where did I say the template won't allow me to do something at. On top of that you quoted what I wrote

I know that you're new, but I'm going to be honest with you: these are terrible. As wonderbread said, fonts are important. I know that you're focusing on the overall feel of the uniform, but the font contributes significantly to the overall feel. Your coloring of panels is very unorthodox (and on top of that it looks bad, too.) If you feel that the template is too restrictive, try using a different template and/or program. Honestly, using the fill tool color overlay on random panels does not make for a good uniform. Here on these boards, we want to see innovative concepts. If you don't like getting nit-picky feedback on your concepts, then perhaps these boards are not for you. What these boards are about is posting your designs, getting feedback, and improving the designs based on that feedback. It's okay if your first concept isn't very good, but you'll never improve if you don't heed the advice of these board members.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

The C&C is not helpful at all coming from the last 2 members on my last post the one's that posted earlier was cool and can deal with. This is the first time I've used this template yes so I'm getting used to it. When you see a uniform you don't really focus on the font anyway because normally players are moving and on the ground, you don't have time to see the font anyway. Now you can spend quite a bit of time on the font itself and that time I would rather spend on some getting used to the template first and designing it not really focusing on the font just yet. I asked that members can actually post their versions on here as it would be more helpful, I feel a bit of a broken record because I've said this too many times already. Nobody can improve on designs with minimal C&C like "these are horrible" or "helmet stripe isn't working", I need to see visually what's working with whoever is giving C&C, otherwise you're never gonna get better. Even your C&C is not that great, so how can I improve with what you're giving me. I'd prefer ideas that'll help not over analyzed bashing

Archived