C&C for ESCC MURCIA BULLS FC

jaker52

The other Bulls concept. :-) The crest seems a bit on the ornate side--consider how it looks shrunken down--whilst the kits are plain and safe. Also a little surprised to see no reference to Bulls, when using the English word for a Spanish team really drives home the Bulls concept.

rATMcmK.png

The other Bulls concept. :-) The crest seems a bit on the ornate side--consider how it looks shrunken down--whilst the kits are plain and safe. Also a little surprised to see no reference to Bulls, when using the English word for a Spanish team really drives home the Bulls concept.

yes!!!!!

maybe call them the toros!

tinysig.jpg

For me, it was the template holding this back. I'm not sure what program you're using, but I would consider a different template. One that isn't so pixelated.

As for the designs, these work pretty well. A couple things, though:

• Pick just one of the crests as the main crest. As it is presented here, you have two competing color schemes for the team as a whole. If you're going to change the crest color, limit the colors you use and have them match the kit design. Spain's new kits come to mind as an example.
  • Clash kit: Try white shorts and flip the sock colors.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived