Club de Futbol de Catalunya a Barcelona (as seen in ESCC)

thebutkiker

First off, it's a good concept. The problems were minor, but the competition was so stiff, little things added up.

In the crest, there are a couple of types of tension going on. The first is the colour of the ball against the crest. Having two shades of yellow that are almost but not exactly the same, especially in this context, causes an unnecessary tension. I understand that you didn't want the ball to compete with the cross in the lower part of the crest, so white wouldn't work for the ball. I'm not quite sure how to resolve that tension.

The other tension is how close the cross comes to the edge of the crest. Shrink the cross just a little bit so it has some space to breathe.

The text is too small to be realistic for this application. Initials are so common for teams with long names like this one. Could you try just C.F.C.B. ?

The stripes on the socks look the wrong direction. It seems like, to be realistic, they'd be parallel with the top hem.

I'd love to see what you do with this.

rATMcmK.png

It really was a realistic design, but like Whittier said, you were competing against others, not yourself so many great designs were left off. Another possibility could have been because I made a Catalan team for France and maybe people got tired of the similar look the second time round.

It really was a realistic design, but like Whittier said, you were competing against others, not yourself so many great designs were left off. Another possibility could have been because I made a Catalan team for France and maybe people got tired of the similar look the second time round.

Agreed about the similar names and stuff, but I think our jersey designs were completely different. I honestly didn't even see your France team until now, I never meant to copy you or anything lol.

spacer.png

Agreed about the similar names and stuff, but I think our jersey designs were completely different. I honestly didn't even see your France team until now, I never meant to copy you or anything lol.

I figured you didn't copy. The logo's are completely different and mine includes the Pro-Independence Blue. That is partly why I wanted to do a Catalan team, to beat them to the punch. Not many realize that Catalan is important in France as well and that's what I was trying to promote. Oh well, we both didnt make it so maybe there are a lot of Anti-Catalunya people on the boards haha.

First off, it's a good concept. The problems were minor, but the competition was so stiff, little things added up.

In the crest, there are a couple of types of tension going on. The first is the colour of the ball against the crest. Having two shades of yellow that are almost but not exactly the same, especially in this context, causes an unnecessary tension. I understand that you didn't want the ball to compete with the cross in the lower part of the crest, so white wouldn't work for the ball. I'm not quite sure how to resolve that tension.

The other tension is how close the cross comes to the edge of the crest. Shrink the cross just a little bit so it has some space to breathe.

The text is too small to be realistic for this application. Initials are so common for teams with long names like this one. Could you try just C.F.C.B. ?

The stripes on the socks look the wrong direction. It seems like, to be realistic, they'd be parallel with the top hem.

I'd love to see what you do with this.

This is pretty spot on. The only thing I would like to see is a third kit, if for no other reason than breaking up the red and yellow.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived